Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, August 17, 2012

Snack Find

I am always on the lookout for yummy snacks. Healthy yummy snacks that is. Fruit of course is one of the best. But what about the times when you are running out the door? Or running around with the kiddos? Its not that easy to break out an apple and slice it up for them..Strawberries don't keep for very long...and pears are generally along the same lines as apples. Dried fruit is always an option. It can be high in calories and sugar. This past week I was at the canned and dried fruit in the grocery store when I seen something I had never seen before. There were these packages called Crisps. They had different flavors so I bought a few bags to try. The fruit is freeze dried. It comes in 3 flavors that I seen. Asian Pear, strawberry bananas and Fuji apples. I grabbed one of each flavor. They were all really good and very low in calories. The lowest was 35 the highest was 45. They were crispy and sweet. I enjoyed them so much I bought more.. So if you see them out there at the grocery store grab some if your looking for a tasty on the go snack.

0 comments:

Post a Comment